In this case (if this is a such good feature) IMO we should think about making the trailing commas *required*. In this way we will be consistent in either do we have trailing commas in Swift or don't. Otherwise we'll have a zoo in our sources/projects.

I don't think we need to have the same rules for commas "everywhere we have comma-delimited syntax".