> didSet and willSet remain outliers in the general rule of conjoined lowercase
> keywords. Is there any support for bringing these outliers into the fold?

I don't think we shouldn't touch these until we know what accessors on property
behaviors are going to look like. We could very well change these now and then
change them back in the next version; that kind of bouncing back and forth is
maddening for users. Better leave them alone for now and change them later if
we decide to, than change them in Swift 3 and then have a high probability of
changing them back in Swift 4.

--
Brent Royal-Gordon
Architechies