This is how I feel as well - I don't understand why we'd want to make the
programmer do more work. Shouldn't the goal for the compiler and language be to
make the end user programmer do *less* work while still getting solid results?
I would like to see more and smarter magic like inference/context awareness in
the language - not less!

l8r
Sean

Sent from my iPad