> On 29 Sep 2016, at 20:12, Douglas Gregor via swift-evolution
> <swift-evolution@swift.org> wrote:
>
> You get a compile error if there are two conformances of SomeWrapper to
> Equatable; it doesn’t actually matter whether they are conditional, but
> people are far more likely to expect to be able to having overlapping
> conditional conformances.

Slightly off-topic but I was hit quick badly by this recently because two
libraries I was trying to import both conformed UIControlState to Hashable to
be able to use it as Dictionary indices. It seems like something that might
happen kind of regularly with important protocols like Hashable and Equatable.

Is there any plans to address those issues and might it have an effect on this
proposal?