We could mark it as high priority. ;)

But yes you are correct. Keeping a poll and a count won't do any good if Apple
won't actually change the infrastructure. This topic is for an official change
and not an spun up chat room. I do believe that if the issue is strong then it
may be heard but if everyone is okay with the current implementation I don't
want to push anything in the wrong direction.

Alvarado, Joshua