What if instead of a FIFO queue, we had a reddit style queue where proposals
can bubble up based on community interest? It might help us figure out what to
focus on in the 'phase 2' times where we allow a few out of scope proposals
through... we just grab a couple off of the top.

Thanks,
Jon

Sent from my iPhone