I’m strongly against not using the `??` operator for `x ?? fatalError()` since
that is naturally what will be possible once the `Never` type is a real bottom
type. If you want to use `!!` for the `x !! “bad things!”` convenience form, I
don’t care. But the `Never` form should definitely, definitely use `??`.