You mention `.unwrap()`. This might be a good time to mention a previous
discussion of an `Unwrappable` protocol that provides biased unwrapping and can
extend unwrapping syntax to non-Optional types:

https://gist.github.com/erica/aea6a1c55e9e92f843f92e2b16879b0f
<https://gist.github.com/erica/aea6a1c55e9e92f843f92e2b16879b0f>

-- E