As you know. there is no ambiguity, no warnings needed.
(The parameter is part of the identifier of the function)

Imo, this request falls into the category “do as I think, not as I say”.

That is a discussion without end. Personally I am against ANY warnings of this
kind. The reason is that I want my code to compile warnings free (default
compiler behaviour) and I do not want an extra pragma in the code to instruct
the compiler that when I am calling “foo()” I do indeed want to call “foo()”.

Regards,
Rien

Site: http://balancingrock.nl
Blog: http://swiftrien.blogspot.com