It misses most of the features for which Discourse emerged in the first place.
There are no categories, no tags, the searching tool is quite primitive and the
quotation look is actually worse than in an email client.

Sorry but for me this is clearly a lesser experience than Discourse.

On 18 Feb 2017, at 12:39, Jan Neumüller via swift-evolution