Apologies! The date of the third session on Semantic Wikis is one day
earlier than previously announced - my mistake.
Everything else still applies:
---
Hi Semantic Wiki people,

  today we invite people to present a Lightning Talk on any topic around
  Semantic MediaWiki in our upcoming third sessions in the Semantic Wiki
Mini series,
  an online event with regularly 30+ participants + much used audio
recordings.

  We invite presentations both from developers and users.
   The audience is rather diverse, ranging from high-profile experts to
novice users.

  Details of the last session can be found here:
  http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_11_20

  In case you would like to present something in the next session devoted
completely to
  SemanticMediaWiki and the universe of extensions around it,
  please send me a short mail with your title, abstract (ca. 1-3 sentences).
  Slides will be due begin of next week (Tuesday).

  If you have any other suggestion or comment regarding the Mini Series,
please feel free to tell us.

  Please forward this call to interested parties.

Kind Regards ,

      Max Völkel
      [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://Xam.de <http://xam.de/>

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts, Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium
Karlsruhe.
Vorstand: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Rüdiger Dillmann, Dipl. Wi.-Ing. Michael Flor
Prof. Dr. Dr.-Ing. Jivka Ovtcharova, Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Rudi Studer