Hi, Rajeev.
I still review the code, But I would like to clarify: should we do the similar fix for the maximize property as well, or it works?

On 18/12/15 11:44, Rajeev Chamyal wrote:
Hello All,

Please review the following fix for Jdk9:

Webrev:http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rchamyal/4769772/webrev.00/

Issue: Iconifying a frame before adding it to desktop pane is not working.

Cause: Setting setIcon property of a JInternalFrame before addition to
desktop pane fails to find the desktop as a result its always in
maximized state.

Fix: Added method to check if frame is already iconified before addition.

Verified the fix on windows,Ubuntu and Mac with all layouts.

Also, removed unused imports from JDesktopPane.java as part of fix.

Regards,

Rajeev Chamyal

--
Best regards, Sergey.