Hello Alexey,

Thanks for the review. I have updated the code.
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rchamyal/4769772/webrev.03/

1) I suggest moving these lines:

             if (c == null || d == null) {
                  return;
              }

above calculations of desktopIcon position. Why shall we waste time calculating
the position if we ignore the operation eventually?
[Rajeev Chamyal] Updated the code as suggested.

2) Yet your new errorMessage filed has the same issue. It should be marked
volatile since it's accessed from different threads without synchronization.
Actually I suggest storing the exception itself rather than the error message
only. If exception is null, the test passed, if it's not, the test failed and
you just print the exception and re-throw it to the test framework. What do you
think?
[Rajeev Chamyal] Test updated to make errorMessage volatile. errorMessage
stores all exception messages which may occur in different LAFs and on test
completion message is thrown with RunTimeException to mark test failure.

3) robot.delay(1000) in executeTest() is unnecessary, isn't it?
[Rajeev Chamyal] Removed the robot.delay and added robot.waitForIdle() call.

4) You change the code for Synth and Aqua LaF but your test does not cover
them. I suggest iterating over all installed LaFs and run the test case in all
the LaFs.
Does it make it sense to print the current LaF at least for the failed test?
 [Rajeev Chamyal]  Test prints all exception messages along with  failed LaF
names on test completion.

5) Shouldn't test fail if PropertyVetoException is thrown for f.setIcon(true)?
I believe it's not expected in this case.
 [Rajeev Chamyal]  PropertyVetoException exception is considered test failure.

Regards,
Rajeev Chamyal