From: Sergey Bylokhov
Sent: 11 May 2016 18:16
To: Rajeev Chamyal; Alexander Scherbatiy; swing-dev@openjdk.java.net; Alan
Snyder
Subject: Re: <Swing Dev> [9] Review request for JDK-8147521 [macosx] Internal
API Usage: setPopupType used to force creation of heavyweight popup

Code change looks fine.
I think that the spec of isHeavyWeightPopup() should be updated. the "true"
means that the HW popup will be forced, but the false does not mean that LW
will be used(I guess in this case some default type will/can be selected).

--
Best regards, Sergey.