On 6/16/2016 5:40 PM, Lindenmaier, Goetz wrote:

Hi,

we have test machines without X server. On these many of the jdk

jtreg tests fail with a headless exception.

We grepped for this exception in the test output and identified

about 450 tests.

In these tests, we added with another script "@key headful".

   What is a number of tests which passe in headless mode?

I would expect that an ordinary client test which use Frame and fails in headless mode does not require a special key by default.

  Thanks,
  Alexandr.

So that the script generates better output, I adapted the

formatting of some of the test descriptions.

see also the text in the webrev, where I posted some incremental diffs

of the changes I more or less edited by hand.  I hope this eases

reviewing :)

Last, I updated the Copyrights with the script by Coleen.

Please review this change.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~goetz/wr16/8159690-headful/webrev.01/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Egoetz/wr16/8159690-headful/webrev.01/>

Best regards,

  Goetz.