From: Alexandr Scherbatiy
Sent: 21 June 2016 16:48
To: Rajeev Chamyal; Sergey Bylokhov; swing-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: <Swing Dev> Review Request JDK-8159152 Ctrl+F6, Ctrl+F5 doesn't
work for iconified InternalFrame

On 6/20/2016 5:59 AM, Rajeev Chamyal wrote:

Hello Alexandr,

TestJInternalFrameMinimize test passes after this fix.

  Could you also check that the initial issue where the call
setComponentOrderCheckingEnabled(true/false) has been added to the
DefaultDesktopManager.iconifyFrame(JInternalFrame) method?
    JDK-6325652 Iconified JInternalFrame does not restore when Ctrl+F5 is used

  Thanks,
  Alexandr.

Regards,

Rajeev Chamyal