The fix looks good to me.

Thanks,
Alexandr.

On 6/22/2016 2:46 PM, Rajeev Chamyal wrote:

Hello Alexandr,

Thanks for the review. JDK-4878528 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-4878528> keyboard focus test was failing with current fix.

I have updated the webrev to handle keyboard focus scenario. I have executed all the regression tests for JInternalFrame all are passing.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rchamyal/8159152/webrev.01/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Erchamyal/8159152/webrev.01/>

Regards,

Rajeev Chamyal

*From:*Alexandr Scherbatiy
*Sent:* 21 June 2016 16:48
*To:* Rajeev Chamyal; Sergey Bylokhov; swing-dev@openjdk.java.net
*Subject:* Re: <Swing Dev> Review Request JDK-8159152 Ctrl+F6, Ctrl+F5 doesn't work for iconified InternalFrame

On 6/20/2016 5:59 AM, Rajeev Chamyal wrote:

    Hello Alexandr,

    TestJInternalFrameMinimize test passes after this fix.

Could you also check that the initial issue where the call setComponentOrderCheckingEnabled(true/false) has been added to the DefaultDesktopManager.iconifyFrame(JInternalFrame) method? JDK-6325652 Iconified JInternalFrame does not restore when Ctrl+F5 is used

  Thanks,
  Alexandr.

    Regards,

    Rajeev Chamyal