From: Yuri Nesterenko
Sent: 19 August 2016 16:38
To: Rajeev Chamyal; Sergey Bylokhov; Alexander Scherbatiy;
swing-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: <Swing Dev> Swing Dev>[9] Review Request JDK-8163160
[PIT][TEST_BUG] Some issues in
java/awt/image/multiresolution/MultiResolutionIcon/IconTest.java

Hi Rajeev,

I tried this version of the test on two Ubuntu 16.04 systems with Unity and a
promoted b132.
Now, the Launcher icon is blue with yellow border around it -- but the icon on
the frame with label "Test" is blue with gray border. I think you should either
change instructions even more or look into that issue (if there's an issue).

Thank you,
-yan