Hello.
Please review the fix for JDK 13.

Fix: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8225146/webrev.01

Accessibility support was improved for "nimbus/doc-files/properties.html" file,
the next changes were done:
 - I have renumbered old h1 tags to h2 and added one h1 tag, which contains the
main title of the page
 - Each column now has scope="col" attribute
 - The content of the "Key" column was marked as row header, so "scope=row" was
added to each related row
 - I made the caption of the table invisible since it mostly duplicates the
text of the h2 header, but even invisible it will be used by the screen reader
 - Note that in each row in the "Preview" column I have added "aria-label="Color
preview"", otherwise a11y validator complains about empty data cell

Old page:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8225146/webrev.01/raw_files/old/src/java.desktop/share/classes/javax/swing/plaf/nimbus/doc-files/properties.html
New page:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8225146/webrev.01/raw_files/new/src/java.desktop/share/classes/javax/swing/plaf/nimbus/doc-files/properties.html

BTW probably this variant looks better? It uses default styles for the "th" tag for rows
and contains "less code", personally I like it better:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8225146/webrev.00/raw_files/new/src/java.desktop/share/classes/javax/swing/plaf/nimbus/doc-files/properties.html
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8225146/webrev.00

--
Best regards, Sergey.