On 11/06/2019 22:40, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
On 11/06/2019 14:26, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
Is style="font-weight:normal" necessary for each <th> inside <tbody>?

It works, thank you for suggestion:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8225146/webrev.02
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8225146/webrev.02/raw_files/new/src/java.desktop/share/classes/javax/swing/plaf/nimbus/doc-files/properties.html

Looks good.

However, I'd prefer a more “verbose” version of <style> element, I mean with added line-breaks and indents unless we're saving disk space.
I also wonder whether it's preserved intact after passing through javadoc.

I'd rather leave bold rendering for keys, I think it makes sense. Yet it's up to you to decide.

The <caption> element is optional. Does it make any difference to have one if it's hidden? With “display: none” it will not be visible to assistive technologies such as screen reader, will it?

I'm still for lower-case “and” in the page title and <h1>. But it's mostly nitpicking…

I tried to set the style to tbody itself and it does not work, will check your suggestion below.

But before that, I would like to confirm that the "bold-version"(webrev.00) is not good enough?

(The previous version defaulted to bold rendering.)
If yes, is it possible to add a stylesheet to handle this for the entire page?
     tbody th {
         font-weight: normal;
     }

Should the title of the page use title capitalization?
In this case, “Used” should be capitalized; at the same time “and” should be lower-case. Thus the title would be “Colors Used in Nimbus Look and Feel”.

“How to Set the Look and Feel” [1] article in the Java Tutorials follows this capitalization style.

Regards,
Alexey

[1] https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/uiswing/lookandfeel/plaf.html