sorry, the ADSL Night is verry Expensive.. If the price is only 6 Francs
cheaper, as an normal ADSL Prise (600/100). I think isn't an alternative...

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Auftrag von Marco Huggenberger
Gesendet: Freitag, 22. Juli 2005 10:13
An: swinog@swinog.ch
Betreff: Re: AW: [swinog] future of dsl

Alain Stucki schrieb:
> I think no one need ADSL with 20MB traffic limit, the good, old 56k modem
is a much better solution for these "Gelegenheits-surfer"
> No basic free, no traffic limit.. You pay exactly what you get..

Or if you just need DSL in the night, use ADSLnight ;)
http://www.init7.net/adsl-night.php

Cheers

M.

Things you can do on friday (if you have nothing to do):

Join the openBC-Swinog-Forum at:
https://www.openbc.com/net/swinog/

Write articles on the new swinog-wiki*:
http://wiki.swinog.ch/index.php/Main_Page

*If you need an account just drop me a line to marco-at-by-night.ch