Hi Marcel

I didn't have it in use and as the G2 is very new, i'm not
sure if someone has it already in its lab for testing.

In general you can expect at least twice the performance of
an NPE-G1 plus some nice-to-have features like USB port, 3rd
PCI bus (I/O Jacket), support for more MEM and SFPs for the
GigE ports. There will be also a NPE-G2 version for the CMTS,
but i didn't have any FCS informations.

cheers,
michel