It seems the PA-Jacket-card support only some PA but not all and not PA-GE :-/

Another funny thing i've read on the Cisco doc ;
"NPE-G1 SDRAM memory module is not compatible with the NPE-G2 memory module"
On the NPE-G2 there's only one memory slot and it's not the same type of memory.

Cheers,
Jerome