Jean-Pierre Schwickerath wrote:
If you consider SPF to be the solution against all kinds of SPAMs then
you will indeed be disapointed. SPF is meant to prevent the abuse of
your domain as mail envelope from address. There are still worms out there that use harvested e-mail addresses as
sender. And when the people receiving this kind of spam come back to
you, you can at least tell them: hey, we published spf records to show
you which IPs are allowed to send mail with this envelope address. if
you don't check it and accept the obvious forgery, then it's your
problem.

And in complement to that, if we give to our customers some outgoing smtp servers with authentification they can use from any hotel/wifi in the world, there is no more reason that any email with your domain-names are sent from other smtp servers than ours, published with SPF in DNS.

And the customer is happy because he doesn't have to change smtp server each time he travels :-)

Best regards,
--

|  Technoparc Pays de Gex  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] |