Hi

first this is no local decision. We never liked it. I know it is unpopular
and i would prefer a better solution. Since Monday Port 25 is blocked for
Dial-Up and ADSL connections.
But all customer were informed several times.
We use Port 587 with SMTP Auth on our servers and many other provider
support this, google as exemple and also the bigger ISP's in Switzerland.
Sorry for the inconveniences.

Best Regards

Candid

             "Michele
             Capobianco"
             <Michele.Capobian                                          To
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]>             <swinog@swinog.ch>
                                                                        cc
             Sent by:
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     Subject
             sts.swinog.ch             [swinog] does Econophone block
                                       port25

             04.04.2007 09:09

             Please respond to
             swinog@swinog.ch

I will tell all our costumers to not use econophone/tele2 anymore.
That is no behavior!

And on the econophone FAQ is nothing about that.
But to be honest i did not think about tele2 FAQ at the first time.

Greets