Hello

Since 17.15 an increased DDOS transit traffic has been recorded within
the Internet.

mmh - can I see this somewhere "within the internet" ? I checked traffic-graphs from the major IXs ... also checked sans.org and so on - didn't see anything unusual elsewhere. Nothing on nanog.

Through this the IP+ service from Swisscom is also
impaired. Swisscom assumes that it is a general disturbance on the
Internet (www).

"general"?

Maybe Ted Stevens ("It's not a truck. It's a series of tubes") wrote this report?

The routers from Swisscom Switzerland such as our international peering
points are currently working again. A router within the area of Zurich
still shows performance disturbances. At the moment It is not
foreseeable when these will be cleared. The technicians are still
working on it with high pressure and priority.

regards

nik