Hello,

now that IPv6 is slowly gaining hype factor again, I noticed that there
are few places to find content that is accessible via IPv6. In an
attempt to change that, I launched <http://sixy.ch>, a directory of IPv6
enabled web sites.

It's currently manually compiled (a random selection of sites is in the
database now), but anyone can add new sites (please feel free - IPv6
capability is checked automatically etc.). I've experimented with a
crawler, but that tends to generate a lot of junk (empty/test/mirror
sites, no decent description/tags etc.).

So the next time you find yourself at a geeky event where they turn off
IPv4 access for a while (maybe we should do that at SwiNOG 17, just to
be hip), you know where to start.

Ideas for future improvement:

- availability statistics
- popularity rankings (# of hits)