Hi Manuel,

Great, a nice idea. But maybe the problem is there are just a lot of
similar websites / directories out in the net. I think its cool to have
one in / for Switzerland. As soon I'm using ipv6 in our network ill add
some websites to the directory.

can you write a firefox plugin which shows a link for each ipv4 website
if its also available over ipv6? that would be very nice :) this way
users can see that it is a good idea to get ipv6 connectivity.

"IPv6 enabled web sites are sixy! ;)" >> cool ^^

greets
 Marco