Hi Matthias, hi all,

I've searched something like this during years at VTX and finally we develop
internally our own tool.

I've also tried NorthStar in the past with Nicolas Strina. It's an open source
project but there was a lot of bugs and the project seems abandoned...

So, I can't help you, sorry. But I'm still interested if anybody knows
something working well. :)

Regards,
Jerome

Jerome Tissieres - Senior Network Administrator
Tel: +41 21 618 03 77   Fax: +41 21 618 07 07
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
         IMD
Ch. de Bellerive 23, P.O. Box 915
CH - 1001 Lausanne, Switzerland
www.imd.ch

P please consider the environment before printing this email