Salut,

Am 23.3.2009 23:13 Uhr, Tonnerre LOMBARD schrieb:

>> Instead of educating politicians it would make more sense, if the IT
>> people would be more involved in politics. The IT industry is doing more
>> for the GDI (BIP) than the farmers, but unfortunately we are not organized.
>
> That's maybe a good long term vision but I don't see that happen at this
> precise moment.

I'm doing my best. :-)
Switzerland allows us to have a direct influence in politics. We should
use this right!

>>> Either way, the number one priority is still to submit a response to
>>> the proposal, then the lobbying can be #2 on the agenda.
>> Friday evening I was at an Apéro and I had personal contact with the FDP
>> Nationalrat Markus Hutter. I've spoke with him and he promised me to
>> bring up this topic at the "Rechtskomission".
>
> Very good! Just please ensure beforehand that he understood the issue. ;-)

I'm sure he understood the issue. Actually, it's not hard at all to
understand this issue. The problem is, that most of the people are not
aware about the problems.

Ihsan

--
ih...@dogan.ch          http://blog.dogan.ch/