Salut,

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 05:01:08PM +0100, Ihsan Dogan wrote:
> >> Instead of educating politicians it would make more sense, if the IT
> >> people would be more involved in politics. The IT industry is doing more
> >> for the GDI (BIP) than the farmers, but unfortunately we are not organized.
> >
> > That's maybe a good long term vision but I don't see that happen at this
> > precise moment.
>
> I'm doing my best. :-)
> Switzerland allows us to have a direct influence in politics. We should
> use this right!

Sure, but in terms of fine-grained control over the process it does not really
grant the people more rights than they have in any other country. Nevertheless,
those rights suffice to make our mark, using either strategy. But you must
admit that your suggestions are rather long-term while mine are mid-term.

> I'm sure he understood the issue. Actually, it's not hard at all to
> understand this issue. The problem is, that most of the people are not
> aware about the problems.

Sure.

                                Tonnerre