hi jon,

yes, but this will work until i press the 'Delete Registration' button in
our admin interface.
after this magic button the registration is defintive expired and cannot be
undone.

normally we press this button, after we receive emails from people, that
they cannot attend, and then it's not possible to change anything, because
the registration disappears but the invoice remains.
but since you registered AND sent us THE SAME DAY the email that you cannot
attend, i've left your place until we start reminding the people that the
invoice is open.. ,-)

-steven