Am 19.10.2009 18:27, schrieb Gregoire Galland:
> I was wondering who is using Greylisting in their compangny, and if yes,
> do they receive any complaints from customers about latency or not
> deliverance of mail?

If you don't know about the impact you can run greylisting without
actually block something.

In postfix you would add warn_if_reject before the policy daemon. If you
enable auto whitelisting this fills your database and when you activate
the rejects the users the send you mails frequently wont get blocked.

Another possibility would be running greylisting selective, using a
regex to filter only hostname containing dailin patterns or no reverse
dns entry at all...

Regards André