Hi there

We're a small Swiss hosting provider. Currently we host over 4000 IMAP mail
accounts on Debian Linux mail servers
(Postfix/Amavis/Spamassassin/ClamAV/Cyrus). As anti-virus solution we are using
ClamAV over Amavis (amavisd-new) at the SMTP level.

We are looking for a more professional anti-virus solution and would like to
add another anti-virus engine as primary scanner engine. Our favorite is
Kaskpersky Anti-Virus for Mailservers but Kaskpersky does not seem to offer any
affordable license that would match our business type (KAV for Linux Mail
Server for 50(!!!) mail "addresses": CHF 2043/year).
Their price model doesn't make any sense for our business. We are ready to pay
up to CHF 1000/year for an anti-virus scan engine but not much more than that.
ClamAV is not too bad, but the reaction time upon new threats has always been a
bit faster in commercial anti-virus solutions. I don't want to start a flame
war about this, it's just my personal experience during the last couple of
years.

What other solutions are small hosting providers using next to ClamAV? What are
you using?

Thanks for your advice!
Regards, Philip