Hi,

Another thing to defend incoming viruses is to use greylising (what
you should do anyway :-)). Greylisting catches mostly every virus mail
sent out of bot nets (that's where viruses usually come from). We're
using amavisd-new as pre-queue filter with spamassassin and clamAV. we
didn't get any viruses in our own mailboxes yet and no complains about
viruses in the 5000 customer mailboxes so far (1.5 years).

regards
marco