Good morning,
Microsoft is sending the most Patches every week form wendsday to thursday. I
think the best time ist after the sending of the Patches... We make the most at
thursday to friday..
Every 1 ore 2 Weeks... We look at the technet from Microsoft if there are
urgents pateches or only normal patches.
Greetings
Xaver

"Matthias Hertzog" <m.hert...@mhs.ch> wrote:
> Good monrning
>
> I'm trying to figure out the best day, time and interval for our maintenance
window. When do you have your maintenance windows? What interval? How does
swisscom, cablecom and the others do it?