Yo,

And because those clever bastards injected wrong ip addresses for ns1.ip-
plus.net and ns2.ip-plus.net with a long TTL to DNS caches this also affects
other ip plus customers because the caches start asking the wrong IP for zone
data of any zone hosted on those DNS.

Hint: Use DNSSEC Signatures. Caches would not have accepted the injected
records (unless they are correctly signed of course).

I wonder if maybe only the ns1.ip-plus.net and ns2.ip-plus.net glue records at
our ccTLD registry got altered. This would have lead to the same problem.

Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen

Benoit Panizzon
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -