Hi Jeroen

this was in the NZZ too. I find the first part of you quotes much worse
than the second one.

> Dauert der
> schwerwiegende Rechtsverstoss an, soll der Provider dem Rechtsinhaber
> die Identität bekannt geben, damit dieser seine zivilrechtlichen
> Ansprüche geltend machen kann.

In essence it means, that the intellectual property people now have
easier access to private data than say law enforcement, circumventing
every legal principle I know.
Whatever is decided on the legality of certain actions, its courts that
should diced if the law was broken, not some legal department of a large
company.

Never the less: Schöne Pfingsten

Serge

--