Ho Jeroen

On 07/06/14 11:40, Jeroen Massar wrote:
> It depends on how you read that sentence indeed, I would expect still a
> real law enforcement to be involved for determining that some rights
> have been "violated";

Not if you listent to the presentation: Free culture oder Verlust der
Kultur? at the Providerday 2013
(http://www.simsa.ch/2013/04/25/trusted-hosting-einladung-zum-provider-day-2013-vom-30-mai-2013/)

Quote: "We want to keep it simple: It's easiest if the ISPs give us the
name and address of a downloader, and we can then settle the issue out
of court".

I'm not arguing pro or con Copyright, but I don't want to see the law in
the hands of large (or small) corporations.

Cheers
Serge

--
SWITCH