On 31 Jul 2014, at 10:26, Roger Schmid <ro...@mgz.ch> wrote:

> Am 31/07/2014 02:28, schrieb Miguel Elias:
>>
>> First, any usage of active signal repeater is forbidden in Switzerland.
>> (Statement of Bakom). Any base station system or signal repeater has to
>> be owned / managed by an official frequency licensee. Signal repeater
>> used in the field, do have some sophisticated measurement and control
>> abilities.
>>
> very strange are there bakom aproved repeater on the market
>
> http://www.antx.ch/repeater.php they claim to be the only aproved one
> well i know the amplitec, they dont have a sufficient feedback control, i
> would question this advertisement
> and:
> a friend got from arp i believe, a repeater with an bakom bakom certification.

note: having a CERTIFICATION means the device operates within the bounds. This
does not automatically mean it is LICENSED to use.
For example if I buy a Radio for taxi operation, the vendor CERTIFIES it
follows all the rules and doesnt make spurious emissions  but that doesnt mean
I can operate it as I want. I still need a license to operate it. The tricky
thing here is that the repeater will start to transmitt on frequencies
allocated to base statiions which are licensed to the mobile operators. Hence
Sunrise, Siwscom and Orange could use this device but you as an individual not.
Its a bit of a grey zone in most countries as the legal question is who is
"transmitting". Is it the original base station or is it the repeater.