Am 31/07/2014 04:36, schrieb Andreas Fink:
On 31 Jul 2014, at 10:26, Roger Schmid <ro...@mgz.ch> wrote:

Am 31/07/2014 02:28, schrieb Miguel Elias:
First, any usage of active signal repeater is forbidden in Switzerland.
(Statement of Bakom). Any base station system or signal repeater has to
be owned / managed by an official frequency licensee. Signal repeater
used in the field, do have some sophisticated measurement and control
abilities.

very strange are there bakom aproved repeater on the market

http://www.antx.ch/repeater.php they claim to be the only aproved one
well i know the amplitec, they dont have a sufficient feedback control, i would
question this advertisement
and:
a friend got from arp i believe, a repeater with an bakom bakom certification.
note: having a CERTIFICATION means the device operates within the bounds. This
does not automatically mean it is LICENSED to use.
For example if I buy a Radio for taxi operation, the vendor CERTIFIES it follows all the
rules and doesnt make spurious emissions  but that doesnt mean I can operate it as I
want. I still need a license to operate it. The tricky thing here is that the repeater
will start to transmitt on frequencies allocated to base statiions which are licensed to
the mobile operators. Hence Sunrise, Siwscom and Orange could use this device but you as
an individual not. Its a bit of a grey zone in most countries as the legal question is
who is  "transmitting". Is it the original base station or is it the repeater.

maybe to clarify, an repeater is not an transmitter its technically an amplifier and if there is a Bakom document which allow the usage i believe it is not a fake. well over here i installed a lot of repeater, in some cases i got feedback from the operator how good my installation work not interfeering anything with clean signal, most depending how its installed.
but i know in switzerland only aprooved repeater should be used of corse.
just google for GSM REPEATER SCHWEIZ BAKOM
and you will find various offers and even docs from bakom.
to the original requestor of this thread:
i would say use an GMS router with an wlan ap and carry the inet this way from an position where the 3G signal is clean and without reflection. My first post seems not arrived on the list i will send that in the next email.