Hi,

You can have a look on ISPConfig. It's working well with Bind, web interface,
for admin, users and resellers. Many option, and full open source.

Rémy

Le 6 févr. 2016 à 17:46, Kägi Adrian <adrian.ka...@dvbern.ch> a écrit :

Hi Swinog
I guess all of us is in touch to administrate DNS Servers. And I guess Bind
will be a popular one.
In our situation, different admins, with different skill make changes on zone
files. And some guys (. I cannot understand why.), don't like vi as
administration tool.
We're looking for a web based Admin Tool, to manage our zone files on two Bind
DNS (Master, slave) Servers. If any possible, this tool should support zone
based admin rights for external customers.

What kind of tool do you use? Webmin? Plesk? vi?

I found a lot of outdated and unmaintained tools, quite frustrating.

Thank you very much!
Cheers Adrian