Hello,

Zaledia.com is a small not-for-profit organisation. We
are a group of some interested technicians, IP networks
enthusiasts. We like development and open protocols.

We operate AS207149, and provide IPv6 connectivity to
our users, with a goal of sharing
knowledge and development of a free internet, decentralized and
neutral.

We don't have the money yet to obtain native IPv6 connectivity from
some datacenter, so we receive it via a tunnel from
Hurricane electric. We are looking for some good souls
that would agree to provide us IPv6 transit graciously, as a sponsor.
Traffic to and from our network is extremely
small, if not insignificant.

We would like to get one or two transit upstreams to ensure
some redundancy in providing connectivity. We propose
a BGP session via 6to4 or OpenVPN tunnel, preferably.

If you do not want to transit, we are also
interested to peer with any interested organization.

Cordial greetings,
Julien Sansonnens
Zaledia.com