Hello,

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 02:38:58PM +0100, Marc SCHAEFER wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 01:03:23PM +0000, Beat Eichenberger wrote:
> > Is there a UPC mailadmin following this list?
>
> Also,  the return address for billing bounces:
>
> <u...@upc-emailbilling.ch>: host mx2.tripolis.com[87.253.151.86] said: 450
> 4.1.1
>     <u...@upc-emailbilling.ch>: Recipient address rejected: unverified
> address:
>     User unknown in virtual alias table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

First, this may actually not be a domain that UPC controls, but it is
where the invoices are sent from (beware, there are some spams out there
that mimic invoicing or refunds, but this was not the problem here).

As I contacted UPC through various means during the last month
(including registered postal mail :->), they finally replied by e-mail
today and they have solved the problem I raised on the 27th of December.

No idea if the mail to swinog sped up the process or not.

However, they did not comment if their invoice provider fixed, or not,
this e-mail address issue or not.

Thank you for the various replies I got through the list.