Send it to "jutizdepartment zürich".. :

https://www.rts.ch/info/regions/autres-cantons/13595065-fuite-de-donnees-sensibles-au-departement-de-la-justice-a-zurich.html

No just kidding.

A long time ago I've read the magnetical, spinning hard disk drive needed
to be overwritten 7 times to erase the side of the magetic tracks on the
plates.
Later, but it's really way down in my memory, heard that 8 to 9 times was
better, safer.

It's with a highly expensive equipment you'll find in some physics lab you
can read the side of the tracks.

circumspect about the field of your employer? If you're a big fan of audio
and loudspeakers, I'll hire you, will lauch a startup in this field in
2023..

:)

Regards.

--