Hi Franco, Dear List

Thank you for your feedback.

1) I configured mailman3 [1] dmarc_mitigate_action to "munge_from" (to replace the from header) and dmarc_mitigate_unconditionally to true. My thought was that this would mean that there can no longer be a dmarc policy which sets dkim to strict. This way, an invalid dkim signature would no longer be such a big problem. But I was probably wrong. I don't want to set up the mails to be re-signed overnight, maybe there is an option to remove the signature. If anyone has experience with mailman3 and dkim, please write to me directly.

2) The SPF RR was a bit of a back and forth. I sent an email to the person who manages swinog.ch on 2023-05-10 to replace the : with a =. However, the email seems to have been forgotten or lost and I also forgot to ask again. I will do that today.

Jonas

[1]: https://docs.mailman3.org/projects/mailman/en/latest/src/mailman/handlers/docs/dmarc-mitigations.html