Ummm.... I had a similar problem about 2 weeks ago and was also looking for
exactly the same thing - I gave up after 4 hours of googling, reading cisco
docs and trying to create some nasty hack with policy-based-routing...

Only radius-attributes did the trick...  but if you find out something else,
I'd be interested in the results, too :-)

Viktor

On Thursday 27 March 2003 01:17, Andre Oppermann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've got a little Cisco problem. There is a 2600 router with two
> BRI interfaces and there are a couple of other routers out there
> periodically connecting to it. I'm using virtual-templates to allow
> for mppp channel bundling. So the interface is alway changing.
> Sometimes this user has got vi2, the other time vi3 and so on.
> Putting a static route route with "ip route blabla" is not an
> option.
>
> Now the problem is how can I associate a separate static route (ie.
> 192.168.40/24 and so on) to the "users" that connect to the 2600?
>
> I've been searching the Cisco website for documentation all night
> and can't find a useful solution other than putting a RADIUS or
> TACACS server in place to handle the routes.
>
> Is there any way to bond a static route to a given user thats
> connects to the machine in a way that can be done entirely local
> on the router? The IOS I have on it is 12.2.T13(3).
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/