Hi,

I would definitively do it with a Radius server.
Store the user profiles somewhere, and configure the Radius to attributes the IPs (attributes Framed-IP-Address and Framed-IP-Netmask). To create the associated route, use the Framed-Route attribute (using the Framed-IP-Address as a gateway).

Even if it's for a small amount of users, you'll be happy to be able to use that on other purposes, setting it up easily (basically just aaa radius authentication config in the cisco)

If you intend to store the users profile in LDAP, then I have a radiator config which does the job.
Just let me know if you're interested in more details. This setup is quite quick to install.

Fred

Viktor Steinmann wrote:

Ummm.... I had a similar problem about 2 weeks ago and was also looking for exactly the same thing - I gave up after 4 hours of googling, reading cisco docs and trying to create some nasty hack with policy-based-routing...

Only radius-attributes did the trick... but if you find out something else, I'd be interested in the results, too :-)

Viktor