Title: RE: [swinog] SwiNOG #8 update (agenda & registration)

Pascal,

I think bigger companies should be able to send all these people as long as there are no other companies not being able to attend because of them.

The amount of people not working in that company shouldn't be your/our problem.

On the other hand i propose to set a limit as soon as we really need one.

Cheers,
Günti

(also from a bigger company...)