(resend, sorry for duplicates if there are, but it seems that mailinglist
dropped mail?)

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Glogger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 12:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [swinog] SwiNOG #8 update (agenda & registration)

> After a long and hard work, we can finally publish the definitive SwiNOG-8
> meeting agenda.
>
> http://www.swinog.ch/meetings/swinog8/swinog8_agenda-txt.txt

looks good :)
where is the location? same as last time or back to the kreuz?

> We have been discussing about this subject in the past on the
> mailing list.
> As far as I remember we have agreed that people join in their own name and
> not in the name of their company.
> BUT
> There's now a company with 11 registered people. I'm not sure the company
> itself will appreciate that, but that's not really my/our problem. I just
> wanted to point this out and open a discussion about it. On my point of
> view, even 5-6 ppl from the same company is ok, not sure about 11. What do
> you think ?

if that company sponsors the location: why not :)
i mean, if someone wants to join he should have the posibility.
and from my point of view: when they are talking to each other who's coming
(or allowed to coma) and who not they should keep in mind who of them are
'active' and taking care of swinog itself. i see many guys (or girls? *g*)
where i never read any email from.

greetings

steven

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive: